Bitcoin (BTC) is the first decentralised cryptocurrency. It is a digital asset that records, signs, and sends transactions through the Bitcoin blockchain using public key cryptography, all without any central authority oversight.
Bitcoin (lowercase “b”) is the name given to the network of electronic payments made over the internet using a cryptocurrency called Bitcoin (uppercase “b”).
Bitcoin is a decentralised digital asset that can be used to transfer value through the internet or to store value in a physical asset such as gold or silver.
Current price of BTC
- The current BTC price is $35.034.77 with a 24-hour trading volume of USD 13.746.097.124.
- The price of Bitcoin has increased by $0.23 in the past 24 hours.
- The total market capitalization of Bitcoin is currently $684.402.100.220 USD. The total circulating supply of Bitcoin is 19.534.937 BTC. The maximum supply of Bitcoin is 21.000.000 BTC coins.
- BTC has recently entered an upward trend, breaking through crucial levels such as $30,000, $32,000, and the latest at $35,000.
- Despite the current overbought status with an RSI of 80 near the $35,000 resistance, profit-taking appears imminent.
- Anticipating an imminent pullback, we are on the lookout for potential swing entry points, such as at $35,000, $35,000, and $40,000. Notably, the Fibonacci levels of $33,000, $23,000, $32,000, and $38,000 are critical markers for consideration.
- Analyzing the daily BTC chart, the bullish momentum remains evident, with a projected target around the $32,000 mark, a previous resistance level, followed by $30,000, the next Fibonacci support. The current price action is testing the $35,000 resistance, which serves as the initial barrier, with $40,000 standing as the subsequent Fibonacci threshold.
- Despite the mixed momentum, the MACD Line’s position below the MACD suggests a need for careful monitoring and potential adjustments in the trading strategy to ensure optimal performance
Fueling Up for the Big Bang: BTC’s Rockets Primed for a Stellar Bull Run! 🚀📈
- Bitcoin (BTC) is the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto ecosystem, with a total market cap of $19.534.636.000.
- At the moment, BTC is trading at $34.88, showing a gain of 1.67%. Over the past week, BTC has seen an average value increase of $8.15, and in the past month, the average value has increased by 25.39%.
- If this trend continues, it is likely that BTC will continue to increase in value, making it a great time to invest in the digital asset.
Join Coincodecap Signals to level up your trading game with automated trading and accurate trading signals with proper explanation.
Crypto experts predict that the average BTC price in November 2023 will be around $38.880.50. The minimum and maximum BTC price is expected to be $35,225.00 and $42,536.00, respectively, in the first half of 2023. The potential return on investment (ROI) is 22.5%.
Bitcoin (BTC)clears historically significant levels and hints at potential 99%+ rallies.
“On-chain data highlights Bitcoin’s recent breakout, correlating with historical rallies exceeding 99% in the last three occurrences.
This breakthrough is particularly notable as Bitcoin has now surpassed the ‘Single Cycle HODLers’ cost basis, as discussed in a recent post by analyst Ali on X.”
Microsoft’s inadvertent listing of a counterfeit Ledger app results in hackers stealing $590K worth of Bitcoin.
Hackers gained access to an estimated $770,000 worth of Bitcoin (BTC) over the weekend, following the release of a counterfeit Ledger Live app on the Microsoft App Store.
Blockchain analyst ZachXBT reported on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, that a further $180,000 was stolen across Ethereum and the BNB Smart Chain.
On-chain data indicates that the hacker received 38 inbound Bitcoin transactions between October 24 and November 5.
Bitcoin and Ethereum price rise halting makes way for layer-2 & DeFi tokens to chart over 40% gains
The price of Ethereum and Bitcoin has experienced a period of relative stability, with the latter having recently reached a milestone of $35,000.
On the other hand, small-cap cryptocurrencies have seen a surge in value due to the high investor participation.
The total value of all cryptocurrencies, excluding Bitcoin and ETH, has increased by 14%, however, further growth is necessary to make up for the recent losses.
Bitcoin could reach $47,000 by the end of November, SynFutures co-founder says
Bitcoin’s price could reach $47,000 by the end of the month if it delivers average November returns, according to Rachel Lin, co-founder of decentralised exchange SynFutures.
Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized cryptocurrency, is currently trading at $35.034.77 with a bullish momentum and a positive upward trend. The bullish momentum and the positive technical analysis point to swing entry points that emphasize the importance of the Fibonacci level.
Bitcoin’s market dominance remains strong despite recent security issues like the Microsoft incident. It is expected that the cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the next few weeks, reaching a peak of $47.000 by the month’s end, according to industry experts.